Thursday 15 January 2009

I'm dying...

A good friend called me up one day for a short chat......
"Jane, i'm dying..."
"....."
"are you there Jane?"
"don't kid around Kate"
"Listen Jane, I'm suffering from lung cancer..."
...
lung cancer?!!...
the first thing that went into my mind was "she doesn't smoke"
I asked her how can this happen...
and she said she's a victim of second hand smoking...
her father and brothers were heavy smokers...
and so was her husband...
her doctor told her she has only a few months left...
and all she wanted to do was to tell it to a good friend...

4 comments:

Pammie Pajammie said...

OMG! this is such a sad post, diana. i never really took the secondhand smoker affect seriously until i read this entry..

Bah, apa cerita? said...

kena smoking jauh2 lah ni... :)

dianagaban said...

stop smoking :)

Baby Fay said...

dats y i HATE smokers! huh! haha!