Wednesday 11 March 2009

Photo Tag from Neu Neu

Here are the rules:
Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that, tag 7 people.

1. The age of my next birthday


2. Place I'd like to travel to


3. Favourite food


4. Favourite place


5. One of my nicknames


6. Favourite color


8. Name of the person who wishes I'd love him


9. Name of my lurrvveee


10. Hobby



11. Bad habit


12. My wishlist

Tagging:
1. Daphne Fay
2. Pammie
3. Davelynn
4. KayFaizal
5. WJude
6. Lumis
7. And sepa2 yg mo buat ni tag...

hehehe...

4 comments:

Che Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Che Kay said...

Cis! ko tag aku ye. Tak pe tak pe Cik GABAN! nanti aku buat ye. :D

dianagaban said...

kuang kuang kuang....best ni...buat la...

the vixen said...

balik 2x suda tu no 12! hint hint