Wednesday 1 October 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Drinking session with the girls last nite was quite fun without the guys, hehe... We started quite early around 8pm and was drunk by 11pm. The big boss join us around 10 and bought 2 more bottles of chivas for us after we finish 2 bottles before he came. He was the only man in our group that nite and I get to duet with him, hehe. While drinking and having fun, a few guys came to our table trying to get free drinks from the boss (ambil kesempatan la tu). But what I was so piss off was someone from another table send his/her bill to ours and ask the boss to pay, we told him not to, but I guess he was drunk and said its ok, he will just pay. Betul2 ambil kesempatan itu orang, geramnya! Not only that, some guy tried to pull me to his table, he thinks I'm what?! I push him and quickly walk and stand near the boss. We left about 10 minutes to 1am and three of us girls went to eat before heading for home.

Today, went to Nurul's hari raya open house with Aneurin. Tomorrow, will go to Zarinah's open house, hehe..

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI"

No comments: