Wednesday 24 September 2008

Happenings...

It's been a week since i last updated this blog...

Friday:
My friend celebrated her birthday at Rawk, Donggongon and beg me to go even though i did not want to because i have to fetch my bf at the airport at 12 midnight. She insisted so i said yes but told her i'm only going to be there for a short while.

Went to Rawk at 10pm, drank a few glasses and dance a little and left after wishing her Happy Birthday...

Saturday & Sunday:
Spend time with my bf for two days...went to 1Borneo and he said it was boring (Yes, i know la he "loves" KL).

We cook at my place and watch movies he downloaded. Gosh..it's been a long time since the last time we did things together.

At night, went to meet his cousins and uncle. They said they are going to Upperstar to watch the football match but i didn't feel like joining them so i went home and he stayed with them.

Went home, took a bath and then watch a movie for a while...hmm...feel bored...then my friend sms me to go out to Friends...so, went out and enjoyed that nite...

Monday:
In the morning, was late going to Majlis Penyerahan Kuih Raya at the foundation building and I was so sleepy i wish i didn't have to attend the event but was already text by the boss to attend, like it or not i had to go...

After the event, came back to the office and was sick...my tummy hurts a lot, first day of period, can't stand the pain so i went back home and slept the whole afternoon.

No comments: