Monday 8 September 2008

Think Positive vs. Negative

I'm just so sorry with how I've been leading my life...always keep asking the same old question over and over again, "am I in the right direction?" Not so sure right now hey..there are times when I would say to myself I wanna live life to the fullest and there are times when I feel like I don't wanna live anymore...sometimes it feels good to be around good friends sharing laughs together and sometimes you just want to be alone, feeling depressed in your own room.

I wish so hard that everyday I get to enjoy what I'm doing but not today, this morning I feel happy to be working with colleagues that are fun to be with, then I came home feeling sad for no reason, maybe it's just me thinking negative things, well I don't know, some people say follow what your heart says but sometimes it can maybe be wrong to think that way, shouldn't we be thinking rational than following what we feel? What if by following your heart leads you in making the wrong decisions? Then the guilts come and I'm sure I can't bear with the guilty feelings, telling me why did I not think rationally in the 1st place? When it does, you just feel sorry for yourself but nothing can be done about it

Though through it all, there's still hope out there somewhere someday and we will find it eventually...just trying to think positive in the end :) damn does that feel good?

No comments: