Wednesday 17 September 2008

happy yet sad

On Monday, my friend (which i mention earlier in my previous entry) finally rang me up after 7 months of silence...anyway, i've gotten used to his style of keeping in touch with friends, but i'm happy that he called me :)..he asked what will i be doing that nite, sadly i have already other plans to celebrate a friends birthday and also Malaysia Day, so i invited him to join us (even though i know he won't come)...he said he will call me if he decided to turn up..

So me and my friends went quite early to Friends to at least sing a few songs before people come filling up the place. i was hoping that he will turn up but sadly did not...he text me to tell me that if i can go back early, we can meet up..sorry its not easy to just leave my friends there..so he said maybe next time..hmm, wondering when will that next time be?

At midnite, decided to wish a few friends Happy Malaysia Day and that was the nite i had a few burns on my arms and a scratch on my leg. Thanks Doreen for the cigarette burns :) and damn the guy whose glass fell to the floor and hurt me!!

well,i enjoyed that nite, only i made someone really mad at me...and now we are not in good terms...tomorrow will be the last day i can 'pujuk' him...

No comments: